Start Your Day Refreshed
Tomorrow’s attitude is defined by tonight’s rest
Do you value comfort, have special support requirements or avoid sleeping onboard your yacht or motor coach because of the mattress? Does your home have a unique bed shape that would be so much more fun with a comfortable name brand custom mattress? Now is the time to upgrade your mornings with Tempur-Pedic® comfort!
You've got to feel it to believe it! ™
Perfected for People
- Conforms to every curve of the human body with temperature and pressure sensitive TEMPUR ® material.
- Helps alleviate pressure that can cause neck and back pains.
- Self-ventilated open-cell structure helps dissipate body heat and perspiration.
- Adjusts naturally to fit you and your spouse independently. No “bouncing” your partner.
- Reduces tossing and turning by over 80% in clinical tests
- Mattress Covers that make a difference
Each Tempur-Pedic mattress model comes with its unique cover and most of them are washable. Please review the options at www.tempurpedic.com and search the details for each mattress model.
- Over 25,000 medical professionals world wide recommend Tempur-Pedic products!
- Sleep Clinic studies indicate drastic reductions in average nighttime tossing and turning!
- Healthy choice for the most demanding sleep critics.
- Naturally mold and mildew resistant
Experience the sleep / health connection
TEMPUR ® Material Redefines Sleeping Comfort
Your neck, back and joints could feel the best in the morning and one significant factor is the mattress. Our experiences, medical opinions and customers’ responses support our belief that we offer what is very close to a perfect mattress and pillow. We back up that statement with a 90 day trial plus the Tempur-Pedic ® 10 year limited warranty. Only Artisans Custom Mattress (ACM) extends the 90 day trial to include Custom Mattresses!
Tempur-Pedic is the mattress that delivers peak performance for discriminating people. NASA scientists originally invented a viscoelastic material with billions of “molecular cells” that respond to the human body’s temperature and weight. The Swedish scientists at Tempur-Pedic perfected features like durability, consistency, as well as the open-cell structure to dissipate excess body heat and perspiration. TEMPUR material optimizes all these features to automatically smooth out surface pressures, temperatures and humidity. TEMPUR material naturally and quickly adjusts to each individual without disturbing a resting partner.
TEMPUR material alleviates counter pressure so blood flows more freely throughout the body. It also reduces harmful capillary compression and restriction caused by pressure points that may otherwise cause your arm to ‘fall asleep.’ That could mean important relief from neck and back pain and less tossing and turning caused by unhealthy pressure. Clinical tests demonstrated significantly less movement on the Tempur-Pedic mattress compared to high quality conventional mattresses. There are no pumps, switches or design limitations and it is naturally resistant to mildew and mold. It is hypoallergenic. The washable velour cover is a technology marvel - a cotton blend that breathes. Each cover system has a “separating zipper” sewn all around the outside edge for easy removal and washing. Meanwhile, the mattress and bottom cover remain in place. No mattress wrestling.
TEMPUR pressure-relieving material is the first really new mattress and pillow material since 1925.
Thousands of medical professionals world wide recommend it.
International Brand Name Custom Mattresses
- Artisans Custom Mattress, Inc. is the Authorized Expert Customizing house for Tempur-Pedic ®
- ACM offers the Confidence of
- International Brand Name,
- World Class Technology,
- 10 year limited warranty,
- 90 day trial*.
- Award Winning, Space-Age Tempur-Pedic mattress customized with
- All the original materials and features and warranty.
- Since 1999 we have been committed to delivering the highest quality service and value.
- Artisans Custom Mattress is the only national company that specializes in customizing Tempur-Pedic mattresses.
- Our Custom Tempur-Pedic mattress is the secure and tested alternative to a nameless custom mattress from an unknown source (Joe’s twisted nails and bargain “memory” foam mattress) patched together in a pole barn.
Lighter, More Comfortable Sleep
The Technical Story: Tests show that users experience significantly less nighttime tossing and turning. The "low gravity" impression creates near weightless slumber, and helps to correct musculo-skeletal issues. That is why thousands of doctors, medical professionals and sleep clinics world wide recommend this mattress.
Comparative computer maps were recorded using an electronic "quilt" with 512 gravity-effect sensors. The Green Figure shows the Tempur-Pedic mattress. The Red Figure shows the "gravity-effect" of a top of the line innerspring mattress. The maps provide scientific evidence of how the Tempur-Pedic material virtually eliminates many pressures points.
Among healthcare professionals, our Tempur-Pedic Sleep System ™ has earned widespread acceptance. Studies by the Institute for Clinical & Physiological Research at the Lillhagen Hospital in Gothenburg, Sweden, and the University of Maine, indicate the Tempur-Pedic, with its revolutionary Low Gravity suspension, has a potent therapeutic potential.
The Lillhagen Hospital tested 23,000 patients for a period corresponding to approximately 8 years of clinical and in-home use. The test concluded that the Tempur-Pedic products offered pressure relief comparable to high tech hospital beds costing up to 20 times as much as the Tempur-Pedic mattress. Patients suffered less pain and experienced greatly enhanced deep sleep. Individuals experienced a drastic reduction in average tossing and turning on the Tempur-Pedic mattress.
Test conducted at the University of Maine recorded a significant increase in periods of deep sleep, REM stage, in children between the ages of 6 and 11 years. Those test indicated the average REM sleep experience on the Tempur-Pedic mattress was more efficient and restful than REM sleep on conventional mattresses.
Veterans Affairs tested our mattress to determine the significance of the pressure-relieving properties of our products. The VA awarded our mattress high marks for clinical significance in the areas of comfort, ease of use and support. Tempur-Pedic mattresses are currently used in VA medial centers across the country. Needless to say, they were impressed.